What You Should Know About Skin Procedures
Chemical skin procedures can benefit many people. They are not for everyone, but patients that do experience in chemical skin treatments and procedures typically really enjoy their results.
The many medical skin treatments available differ greatly, and they all have their own specific benefits. Hopefully, these will help you become more knowledgeable on the various procedures offered that you might be considering.
In 2014, the U.S. spa industry reported a revenue of $15.5 billion and the average number of visits to spas is now over 160 million, averaging about $87 per visit. This industry is not going anywhere. So it’s important to understand what types of treatments and procedures are available.
- Botox treatments are one of the most common skin procedures available today. After Botox injections, about 82% of patients report seeing an improvement within a week of the treatment. There is sometimes a negative connotation surrounding Botox, but the self-confidence that is a result of a successful Botox procedure is well worth it to many.
- Hyaluronic acid treatments are very common as well. In 2014, there were just under two million treatments performed with Hyaluronic acids including Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Perlane, and Restylane. Juvederm Voluma XC gel is the first FDA-approved filler that instantly adds volume to the cheeks.
- HGH therapy has been increasing as well over the years. There are HGH therapy centers that offer various treatments. including testosterone replacement therapy, other HGH therapy procedures, and hormone replacement therapies for both adults and adolescents.
- Laser skin resurfacing treatments, such as CO2 fractional laser procedures, IPL photofacials, laser removal for acne, and scar laser removal are also available..
- Vitamin therapy — such as glutathione shot, vitamin C shots, skinny drip, immunity drip, hydration drip, beauty drip, and super drip — is also effective. These nutrients will be administered to patients to help improve their quality of life and healthy lifestyle.
- Cell therapy, including stem cell therapy, growth factor therapy, and platelet rich plasma are also valuable treatments.
- And various other cosmetic therapies, including fillers, sclerotherapy, non-surgical facelift, and liposuction, are also offered.
These chemical skin procedures can help change lives of people that are suffering from skin conditions or are just dissatisfied with their appearance. Doing the research to make sure you are going to an experienced and credible medical facility is very important before any procedure.