- Any personally identifiable information that is collected through the website from you, the provider, how the information is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- Any choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security systems in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Correcting any inaccuracies in the information.
Information, Collection, Use, and Sharing
MetroMD are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer, visits to, and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser version and type, referral source, operating system, page views, length of visit, website navigation, etc.);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between MetroMD and you in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to services, including email notifications, newsletters, etc.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us via website.
MetroMD will use your information to respond to you based on the contact reasoning. We may share your information with a third party outside of MetroMD if necessary to fulfill your patient request (shipping an order) or to facilitate with managing and maintaining our website.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials or new products and services offered at MetroMD.
Your Access to and Control Over Information