Health Tips from our RN
5 Health Tips from our RN Genevieve
- Stop drinking ice water! It dampens your healthy digestive tract, instead drink room temperature water with lemon or lime. This aids in digestion and detoxification and also helps with collagen production.
- Stop using toxic sunscreens. The ingredients enter your bloodstream within 24 hours. Instead, try a plant or seed-based oils such as cold pressed raspberry oil and make sure you get enough antioxidants.
- Flossing every day is great but oil pulling with coconut MCT oil could be more beneficial than flossing. This is similar to putting mouth wash in your mouth except with coconut oil you want to rinse the oil in your mouth for about 5 minutes.
- Instead of using dryer sheets that contain hazardous chemicals use white vinegar and castile soap to wash clothes. Add wool balls and a couple of drops of peppermint essential oil to the dryer for a great smell!
- Don’t rely on allergy pills that have been linked to dementia instead try using essential oils as natural remedies. Try using Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Jojaba, Lemon, Basil, and Tea Tree oils.