HGH stands for human growth hormone. It is naturally produced in the pituitary gland and stimulates growth in children and adolescents, helping to regulate body fluids, bone and muscle composition, metabolism, and heart function. The body’s natural HGH levels decrease with age.
The introduction of more human growth hormone to your body can improve your ability to repair and replace cells. The purpose is to reinstate the proper balance of hormones, making your body function as it did when you were younger. HGH may also have a direct effect on your immune system by aiding in the production of T cells produced in the thymus gland. HGH has also shown to reduce the C-reactive protein (CRP) which is an inflammatory marker in patients.
Other Benefits of HGH Include:
- Improves metabolism, resulting in higher energy levels and less fat
- Regulates sleep patterns, thus improving brain function and emotional well-being
- Benefits the immune system and the cardiovascular system
- Increases libido
- Improves nail, hair, and skin health
- Can help lower cholesterol and blood pressure
For more information call us at 323-285-5300 or email us at email@example.com.