What is the Perfect Derma Peel?
The Perfect Derma™ Peel is a medium depth peel effective for All Skin Types. This product is practically painless, with no preparation and little downtime. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the highly effective anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens pigment, brightens the skin, and slows down the aging process to help prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles.
What Skin Problems Does The Perfect Derma™ Peel Address?
- Tone & Texture – The Perfect Derma Peel’s active ingredients can improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin.
- Hyperpigmentation – This peel contains retinoids that can lighten hyperpigmentation caused by age and sun damage. The Perfect Derma Peel can also improve the appearance of melisma.
- Acne & Scarring – The peel can also address active acne as well as the scars left behind after the active spots begin to heal. Many people with acne experience dark brown or red spot left over from acne that do fade on their own but can take several weeks, this peel will speed us this process.
- Aging Skin – The peel helps stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer more youthful skin.
- Pore Size – Post-peel you may notice that your pores are smaller, leaving you with a more even skin texture.
What are the Active Ingredients in The Perfect Derma Peel?
TCA (trichloroacetic acid)
This ingredient helps the skin to shed the top layer of dull skin and improve pigmentation and fine lines.
Retinoids are a powerhouse as far a skincare ingredients go. Retinoids such as retinoic acid ecourage cell turn over. This cell turnover helps the production of collagen, thickens skin and curbs pigmentation.
this acid is very helpful in treating acne prone skin and working as a chemical exfoliant. This will reduce the formation of new blemishes and fade old scars.
Kojic Acid & Phenol
Kojic acid phenol aids in lightening pigment and evening out skin tone so you’re left with an overall improved tone.
lightens unwanted pigment and works to improve the end result of the peel so you are left with an even tone with less pigmentation.
Vitamin C brightens the skin and encourages better hydration by allowing your skin to retain more hydration.
The Perfect Derma™ Peel At MetroMD
If you are searching for a minimally invasive skin renewal treatment with little downtime, The Perfect Derma™ Peel is a great option for a variety of skin types. Contact MetroMD today for more information about the different treatment options. The professionals at MetroMD are ready to help you find a customized skin treatment plan just for you. For more information, visit our blog.